Thursday, June 28, 2007
Either way, America is going to be pretty embarrassed when they RUIN the surprise party that Cheney was trying to plan for all of us.
Here's a list of things that people say that I hate:
1. "That's par for the course, I suppose."
2. "Cool beans!" (or alternately, "CoOl BeAnS!!!@"
3. "Get outta TOWN!"
4. "Who do you think you are, Tony Soprano?" (Said in terrible Brooklyn accent)
5. "That's the cat's pajamas!" (No one actually says this but I have read it before, and that's enough.)
6. "I know you are, but what am I?"7. "Get the fuck out of my house or I am calling the cops!!"