Wednesday, January 9, 2008

7:15


I just came over here to blogspot avenue to type a one sentence entry that went like this: "I get so psyched whenever I am in a SAMETIME picture!"

Then it occurred to me, that maybe I should tell you what it is, and spread the word!

SAMETIME 7:15 collaborative photography project that my friend Michael is 1/6 in, they take a picture at 7:15 every day, and it's deliciously addicting, especially if you like to know all of the facts, like I do. It's interesting how boiled down it makes everything seem, when you are forced to pinpoint only one moment of each day as a representation.

Check it out at: http://www.sametime715.com

There's a picture of me while talking about my hatred for Napoleon Dynamite, and I just look so satisfied with myself. Michael just looks delighted.

No comments: