Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When hormones ATTACK!

I'm really interested in pheromones.

There's this recurring thing that happens, during the time of the month where I absolutely feel the most disgusting, the least attractive, the grossest ever, when my brain chants:
"how-can-I-go-out-in-public-everything-fits-me-like-a-burlap-sack..."

It's during that time that I get the most brazen attempts by men. For example, just now, when I was sitting at the front desk and a man walks out of his class and we have this exchange:

Him: Hey girl.
Me: *looking up from google reader* Oh, hi!
Him: You don't need a jacket? You're not cold?
Me: I have a secret space heater back here, I'm fine.
Him: Oh, hah! I was gonna say it was because you were so HOT, because DAMN!
Me: *Choking and exclamatory* OH! Well!
Him: I know, corny.
Me: *Throwing hands up* Whatever works!

In the past, this usually only happens at gas station, so I thought that maybe my scent mixed well with diesel or something. I'm going to have to re-examine this issue. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: